Geen producten in de winkelwagen
Tamiya welcomes back the 1/10 R/C 1990 Mercedes-Benz C 11 which was released as Item 58088 in 1990 and
Item 58351 (finished body) in 2004. Although its been about 18 years since the last release, this model is still
popular among R/C fans. Enjoy running this model with various kinds of chassis setup!
About the Model:
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 490mm, width: 206mm, height: 110mm.
- The distinctive body and large rear wing are realistically depicted in 1mm thick polycarbonate.
- Composite chassis features ABS resin bathtub with front and rear space frames and FRP plate on underside.
- Direct drive 2WD chassis transmits motor power directly to spur gear.
- 3-point suspension setup utilizes front independent kingpin coil-sprung suspension and the rear CVA oildamped, 1.5mm thick T-bar. Gound clearance is adjustable (front: 2 settings, rear: 3 settings) according to running surfaces.
- Features ball differential and high-grip sponge tires.
- RS-540 Sport Tuned Motor included.
- Please note that body and wing are not pre-painted and pre-cut.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|