Geen producten in de winkelwagen
Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the Ford Bronco 2021 as our new R/C model on the cross country
CC-02 chassis. The Ford Bronco has been sold since 1966, and the Ford Bronco 2021 was announced as the
sixth generation model in 2021, 25 years since the last generations release. This car employs 2.3-liter inline-4
engine (standard) or 2.7-liter V6 engine (option). The model depicts the 2-door types top grade First Edition
About the Model:
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 447mm, width: 204mm, height: 233mm (tentative). Wheelbase: 252mm (*1).
- The lightweight, durable 1.2mm thick polycarbonate body realistically captures the distinctive form with round front lights, raised lines on front fenders, and oblong taillights in style.
- Features PC-ABS H parts (grille, mirrors, spare tire cover and door handles) and metal-plated K parts (light cases).
- The PC-ABS roof rack part is included as a standard part to give the model a powerful cross country image.
- The CC-02 chassis has ladder frame which was inspired by full-size vehicles, provides both rigidity and cool styling, and allows stable performance even on tricky rocky and dirt roads. (*1: The use of M-size
wheelbase with the CC-02 chassis is the first time.)
- 12-spoke black wheels (width: 26mm, offset: +6) (*2) are paired with semi-pneumatic rubber tires. (*2: These wheels are available as a new Spare Parts Item 51686.)
Motor Type Sport-Tuned
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|